Complaint Review: Neulift

• Neulift

Nationwide
    USA

Neulift Unethical Advertising Nationwide

Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. 14 days later  I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50%.

I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. I asked for a supervisor at customer support and spoke to Tyrell. He also said no to my request and informed me that the bottles I received was the actual product.

To avoid future charges I closed out the account for good.  The phone number that I called was 888 553-4058. Also, please be aware that they have numerous websites advertising "free trial" at neulift.net and neulift.org etc Buyer Beware!! Nationwide.

Moral of the Story DO NOT ORDER FREE SAMPLE with trial period with your BANKCARD always order with a CREDIT CARD so you can dispute charges immediately. Going thru your bankcard is not guaranteed a REFUND!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2017 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neulift/nationwide/neulift-unethical-advertising-nationwide-1395558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content