Complaint Review: NeuroRevive

• NeuroRevive
    5151 Alzeda Dr.
    La Mesa, California
    USA

NeuroRevive Refused to refund amount paid -Refused to accept registered mail La Mesa California

*Author of original report: Update

In May 2017 purchased their in home NeuroRevive light system to alliviate the numb feeling in my legs.I used the systems under the guidance of their MD who contacted me every Wednesday.A coiuple of weeks into the treatment I advised the Dr. that the support formula pills were not agreeing with me.Dr. advised me to discontinue use. I did. A few days later my feet became very irritaded as I continued using the system. (I had mentioned to the Dr that I suffered from Gout. ) Dr. advised me to cut back on exposure time. I did. A few days later the irritation became so bad I was unable to walk.Dr told me he had seen a few cases with the seme problem.At that point I requested a refund from the company. I received a letter thsat due to the improvements to my legs I was not eligible for a refund.THeir letter did not mention the negatives I had experienced.

I feel that the negatives should overwrite the temporary improvements to my legs. I have sent a certified letter,it appears that the letter was ignored."No autorized receiver available"It appears that the company decided not to pay any attention to my requests.I wouild like to see folks who had issues with this company to band together and purssue legal action.

Anyone who feels defrauded should contact the Ripoff Report folks and perhaps form a front with legal representation.

Dieter Henderson,NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2017 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neurorevive/la-mesa-california-91941/neurorevive-refused-to-refund-amount-paid-refused-to-accept-registered-mail-la-mesa-cali-1401844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: - ()

Today I received a call from the office manager. She was returning my call. I asked if the company had read my registered letter.Her response was that she was not connected to the mail room,but suggested I remail  the letter as regular mail.She also stated she had no decision making authority.I will update as changes ocurr.

Dieter Henderson NV