Complaint Review: Nevada Corporate Headquaters

• Nevada Corporate Headquaters
    101 Convention Center Dr.suite 700
    Internet
    United States of America

Nevada Corporate Headquaters NCH This company guarenteed me funding of $50,000. They charged me $2500.00 to "file" my paperwork for me. Then they told me all I needed was someone with good creadit on my account to get my business lo Las Vegas, Internet

*General Comment: Sorry But:

When I found this company, they guarenteed me $50,000 for my business loan, but first they needed $2500.00 to "get my paperwork filed".  I gave them the money they requested, via debit card.  They came back and said I needed someone with a good credit score to co sign on the business loan.  My father-in-law has a score of 813.  They did a conference phone call to "enusre" that I wasn't being fradualant.  Phone interview was completed in record time.

Then a guy from Epic Capital called me stating that their company could find me funding.  First they needed $1200.00 so that they could "file my paper work".  He then informed me that he needed the money from a debit or credit card.  After getting my funding, the $1200.00 would go on that card to be subracted from my original loan.  This didn't make sense, so I talked to my wife, who did research on this company and on NCH.  I found out that there are numerous complaints about these companies.

When the person from Epic Capital called me, he needed a copy of my father-in-law's drivers liscense, and social security card.  I asked him if he was affliated with NCH, and that NCH had many compliants.  The guy from Epic Capital told me that "we have no affilation with NCH".   I told him that I would have to think about it.  He only called one more time, and during that conversation.

The last conversation with Thomas at Epic Capital, told me that they were passing on my information to Hawkeye management for further funding.   No funding, and they now have $2500.00 of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nevada-corporate-headquaters/internet/nevada-corporate-headquaters-nch-this-company-guarenteed-me-funding-of-50000-they-char-987046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Sorry But:

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

Sorry but this is called an "Advance Fee Loan Scam"

You will not see your money or get any service for it.