Complaint Review: NEW BODY HERBS ONLINE

• NEW BODY HERBS ONLINE
    269 S. Beverly Drive
    Beverly Hills, California
    USA

NEW BODY HERBS ONLINE Did not get the NEWBODY I was hoping for Beverly Hills California

I was very excited when a friend of mine suggested that I started using this product CKLS, she gave me this website to purchase more when I needed it. I ordered alot of products from the website, but never recieved a confirmation email regarding my order I placed, so I tried logging in with my account information to retirieve the order number, my email was not found in the system, so I tried several times but still no luck. So I called the toll-free #, but there was no answer, since I am deployed in AFghanistan there is a 8-9 hr time difference so, I did not worry too much, so I just left a message. Explaining that I might have entered the wrong email address when I placed the order and left the correct information on the answering machine, but still no replies or phone calls.

I then checked my bank account and the amount of my purchase was already deducted from my credit card, I was very concerned about my order, becasue I still not recieve a email confirmation or reply to my phone messages, so I left a message on the website, but was still not able to retrieve my order, then I realized after a couple of days that It was a RIPOFF.

Carolyn

Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2013 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-body-herbs-online/beverly-hills-california/new-body-herbs-online-did-not-get-the-newbody-i-was-hoping-for-beverly-hills-california-1055628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content