Complaint Review: New Century Link

• New Century Link
    2035 Amsterdam
    New York, New York
    United States of America

New Century Link Made a sale of a pre owned and deterioted cellphone. Kept client's money without redering any service. Client is being without phone for the past week and a half. New York, New York

On May 18th of this year, I purchased a blackberry 9700 from New Century Link Inc. The device was supposed to be a new one. The store manager actually had ordered the phone to a previous request I had made.

Within the first week of usage, on May 25th, the cellular's screen had a problem. Nothing was showing on the screen. I couldn't read messages, view my contacts etc.

I went back to store and made the claim. The store manager kept the phone for what he called a revision. He did not provide any replacement phone to me, although I had paid for a plan, new SIM card and the phone itself.
For the past week and a half he has been asking me to come back at an ulterior day.
On Sunday, June 3rd, he informed me that he had no idea of when the phone can be replaced.

I still don't have a phone although I paid in full...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-century-link/new-york-new-york-10032/new-century-link-made-a-sale-of-a-pre-owned-and-deterioted-cellphone-kept-clients-money-893107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content