Complaint Review: New England Website Marketing

• New England Website Marketing
    1 Tara Blvd
    Nasha, New Hampshire
    USA

New England Website Marketing, New Start Business Consultants, Michael Scott Took money and never did the work, then is willing to pay you back but won't give you all the terms upfront. Nashua New Hampshire

To make it short and simple. Michael Scott was suppost to build a website for me and do two free months of social media.  After about 6/7 months there has been no evidence of anything being build.  I keep getting replys of excuses and it will be done either by the end of the week and within a week or two.

I finally gave up and asked for my money back.  We were talking over facebook messinger, as to he didnt answer my emails, and the 2 other phone numbers i had for him didnt work.  He stated that he would give me my money back in payments.  I gave him my address where to send the payments.  I gave him a week or so, he stopped looking at my messages, or responding.  You can see on facebook messinger when they read the messages.

I told him I was going to the police.  The cop went to the address I had, which was his parents house.  The cop got a different phone number than what I had.  I sent Michael a message on the new number.  Now he has changed the amount he has agreed to pay me back, as to he had paid someone to help him.  I asked for an invoice for that help, but won't give it to me.

He said he will pay me in increments, but I have to agree to that before he gives me his payment plan.  He gets very defensive when I ask for a time frame before I agree. Someone else made a comment on here about his company New Start Business Consultants in Tampa Florida, now he started another one the begining of 2017 in Nashua NH which is New England Website Marketing.  He had said he was starting another company I think in Tampa Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-england-website-marketing/nasha-new-hampshire-03060/new-england-website-marketing-new-start-business-consultants-michael-scott-took-money-a-1402168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content