Complaint Review: New Health Choice - Good Health Plan

• New Health Choice - Good Health Plan
    goodhealthplan.com
    Internet

New Health Choice - Good Health Plan This insurance is a scam! Internet

My husband and I were looking up insurance companies on the internet. We made the mistake of putting our phone number in the blank. We have had several insurance companies call us EVERYDAY. Last night we talked to a company with the name of New Health Choice/Good Health Plan. This company sounded too good to be true. They said for family coverage it was going to be $139/month and $259 to start. They also said it was open enrollment and they are a non profit organization. He said that they don't do much advertising since it cost so much money. He told us that they insured 16,000 people last year. And that there sister company has been selling insurance since 1932. He gave me the name of the website and following the website he said this "mam I'll be honest the website is not that good" The website was total *bs*

I wanted to research this company some more and I was very surprised to find out that this was a scam. We were so excited about this insurance and couldnt wait til we had the $259 to give them to start it. We both knew it was too good to be true and Im so glad that other people had reported them. However there was only 4-5 people that mentioned this insurance. I want to help other people and let them know this is a SCAM!!

Danielle
Florence, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2009 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-health-choice-good-health-plan/internet/new-health-choice-good-health-plan-this-insurance-is-a-scam-internet-412671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content