Complaint Review: New Peaks LLC

• Reported By: Nnika — Las Vegas Nevada USA
  • New Peaks LLC

Nationwide
    USA

New Peaks LLC Continue to Fraudulently Charge My Credit Card Carlsbad Nationwide

*Author of original report: Follow-Up Report

Signed up for their real estate education course. But after discussing with my husband decided the timing wasnt right. Cancelled in writing by fax and email within their 3 business timeline. Paid by credit card with deposit of $1000. Had to have my credit card co reverse the charge because they didnt do it. Cancelled my credit card and got another issued. Somehow they got ahold of my new card number and has continued to charge my card the monthly installment payments. I called them on 5/30/16. Spoke to Glenn Bumacod. He asked me to send him documentation showing I cancelled and that they received my cancellation request. I sent that and he responded with the email below.

Nnika:

Good morning. Thank you for the copy.

I looked at your file and it says that the $1,000 was a chargeback and not through our cancellation department.

So, after further investigation and advise from senior staff. I found amounts will continue until the contract is fulfilled.

Sincerely,

• 5962 La Place Ct Ste 230, Carlsbad, CA 92008

• 1-888-868-8883 x7652 | Cell: 760-555-5555

Glenn.Bumacod@NewPeaks.com

• www.NewPeaks.com

I'm at my wits end with this company. Short of closing my credit card all together I dont know what else to do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2016 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-peaks-llc/nationwide/new-peaks-llc-continue-to-fraudulently-charge-my-credit-card-carlsbad-nationwide-1308948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: - ()

News Peaks finally after filing my initial report, filing a complaint with the BBB and posting to my 2000 + social media friends refunded ALL the fraudelent charges. I did also cancel and close my credit card this time to ensure they can't try to charge again. Lesson learned.