Complaint Review: new planet moving

4420 Andrews st. Suite #cLas Vegas, NV 89081
    , Select State/Province
    USA

new planet moving& storage BEWARE DO NOT USE las vegas Nevada

Used this company to move from AZ to NV.  Showed up 4 hours late with almost full truck.  Could not load everything so I had to rent a truck f or the rest.  Was promised delivery on Sat and was told driver was sick.  Driver told  me he went  to Utah to pick up a  load.

Most of tthe Fragile  items were packed in foam, bubble wrap and peanuts. They managed to break most of them.  Loaders did not make any attempt to take care and managed to pack them under heay book boxes.  Several boxes had huge holes.  I  only received about half of my load.  I called about the missing boxes and was told they would look for them.

The owner is Iraqi and treats women like crap.  He yelled and told me everything was all my fault.  Biggest rip off is they held my things hostage until I could come up with $4000 more than the bid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-planet-moving/select-stateprovince/new-planet-movingamp-storage-beware-do-not-use-las-vegas-nevada-1074786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content