Complaint Review: New Start Investments, Inc

lynnbaker@gmail.com
    , North Carolina

New Start Investments, Inc iam not shocked Raleigh North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Um

well if i would have read this website first i would have been better off i joined this company and signed with ms. lynn baker who keeps calling me and requesting more money iam really confused i have also just cancelled the ytb that they have, now i go on here and see that this company is on here when I call there office they state mr. elliott is at a ytb convention over and over again they promised to get me a property and for me to sign it over to them for 2 years and after that i would own it iam amazed at the rip off report on them and maybe just maybe this will help the next person!

Not know
Not Know

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-start-investments-inc/north-carolina/new-start-investments-inc-iam-not-shocked-raleigh-north-carolina-376041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Um

AUTHOR: Timothy Johnson - (United States of America)

I guess it is good that you decided to update all of us, I feel that you are in the wrong for what you did but it is a good thing you are trying to redeem yourself. I have personally used NSI for over 4 years now and when Hugh Elliott explained to me that someone for his old company was trying to ruin him I trusted him. I am glad that I took him for 100 percent before judging the program, because it has done wonders for my financial situation.

Timothy