Complaint Review: New Wave Christian fellowship church

• Submitted: Sun, September 13, 2015
  • Updated: Sun, September 13, 2015
  • Reported By: Ripped off by the New Wave Christian fellowship — Palm Coast Florida USA
  • New Wave Christian fellowship church
    293 Old Moody Blvd, Palm Coast, FL 32164
    Palm Coast, Florida
    USA

New Wave Christian fellowship church I was ripped off of $6000 by the New Wave Christian fellowship church Palm Coast Florida

I was ripped of by the :pastor of the New Wave “Christian” fellowship church  of my entire savings of $6000 after he told me that he had a special prayer that would cure my terminally cancer patient wife within a month of his praying for her.

I should have  known better than to trust this supposed “pastor” when I heard him say loudly to the arriving Christians who came to worship at his church and he said, “take out your wallets” and donate now all the money you have!!

It was too late for me to recoup my $6000. I was ripped off by the New Wave church as people like myself are very vulnerable and very desperate to save their loved one from a deadly disease such as colon cancer that had metastasized to my wife’s lungs .

Please heed this warning and not trust in or attend the corrupt  New Wave “Christian” fellowship church

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2015 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-wave-christian-fellowship-church/palm-coast-florida-32164/new-wave-christian-fellowship-church-i-was-ripped-off-of-6000-by-the-new-wave-christian-1254704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content