Complaint Review: New World Media - John Commuta

• Reported By: Suffolk Virginia
  • New World Media - John Commuta
    6245 West Howard
    Niles, Illinois

New World Media - John Commuta Bait and Switch sales tactics and rude and non-cooperative customer service dept. Niles Illinois

*Consumer Comment: GETTING DEEPER IN DEBT BY REQUESTING THE FREE CD.

*Consumer Comment: John Commuta's course is a total scam

I was so excited when I heard a commercial on how to get a free CD that explained John Commuta's techniques for transforming debt to wealth. You see my wife and I have fallen into the consumer credit trap and I was looking for something that might give me an edge in recovering. So I excused myself from the dinner table and placed the call, which I thought would be simply providing my address and saying good bye. I began our conversation by requesting the free CD. The well trained salesperson began questioning me about finances and explaining the "program" which I thought was this CD. He did a very good job of switching me to a $400 program and began talking of it as if it were the free audio CD I was requesting. I again request the free CD and he said he would need my credit card for a small handling fee and that a s****. /> I called their customer service three more times and only one rep was descent, but none would allow me to speak to a manager. I don't know if John's program works, I am sure I won't be trying it from these folks.

PS - Because of numerous posted complaints I cancelled the credit card used to pay the shipping for fear that they will proceed in charging me for the full program ($79.00 in four easy payments)

Paul
Suffolk, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2008 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-world-media-john-commuta/niles-illinois-60714/new-world-media-john-commuta-bait-and-switch-sales-tactics-and-rude-and-non-cooperative-358322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

GETTING DEEPER IN DEBT BY REQUESTING THE FREE CD.

AUTHOR: DOCBERNZ - (United States of America)

What Paul Suffolk wrote is what happened to me.Giving them my credit card number for the small shipping & handling charge was like handing over $400.00. I also cancelled my credit card after I figuring out what just happened to me.Their main purpose to this was not to help out the individual but to scam you into a $400.00 added expense. I am not going into this any deeper, because it is the same as what Paul wrote. Just stay away from John Commuta an his gang of thieves !

DOC,DENVER COLORADO U.S.A.

John Commuta's course is a total scam

AUTHOR: Rudy - (U.S.A.)

I totally agree with the details on this post. Something EXACT happened to me and to make matters worse...I called and cancelled and got charged regardless....when I cancelled my credit card, I got a note from a collection agency.

These people are rude and rutheless. Their business practices are totally unethical.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!! BEWARE!!!!