Complaint Review: New York Life

• New York Life

Fairport, New York
    USA

New York Life Life and Disability Income Insurance Notices Fairport New York

They keep sending me requests for Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance mailings. I have called multiple times and asked them to stop. They indicated  that my name would be added to their "Do Not Call" list . However, the mailings keep coming. I am annoyed at receiving this junk mail when I have asked that it be stopped.

I did file a complaint with the BBB and they contacted New York Life Insurance Company.  The BBB was told that I would be added to their "Do not Call" list and that the mailings would stop.  Two weeks after the company stated this to the BBB I received yet another notice.  Obviously, their "Do Not Call" list is ineffective.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-york-life/fairport-new-york-14450/new-york-life-life-and-disability-income-insurance-notices-fairport-new-york-1063219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content