Complaint Review: New York State Child Support

• Reported By: Kevin — Dillon South Carolina
  • New York State Child Support

Albany, New York
    USA

New York State Child Support Being charged for Child Support when I never had any Kids??? Albany New York

I moved to SC in 2004 and in 2006 NYS Child Support tried to collect Child Support from me, with a lot of phone calls and letters and faxes I finely got a response letter from the court stating I could be in court though a phone call to the court house and the judge finely asked me what my race was and when I stated I was a white American he dismissed the case.

Now it is June of 2013, I have changed jobs and my boss said he would have to start holding out child support on me. I told him that I have no kids to pay child support to or have I never had a child with any woman. So how many times do I have to do this!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2013 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-york-state-child-support/albany-new-york-12212/new-york-state-child-support-being-charged-for-child-support-when-i-never-had-any-kids-1063156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content