Complaint Review: Newegg

• Reported By: Steve — kent Washington
  • Newegg

, Select State/Province
    USA

I've been dealing with this since November and it doesn't look like there's going to be a resolution for me. I ordered a product off of Newegg which turned out to be from one of their market place merchants. It was a fraudulent ad. What I ordered and what was delivered was two completely different products. I contacted the merchant who refused to issue a refund. I contacted Newegg and their stance is I have to work with the merchant to resolve the issue.

I'm out ~$180.00 and have a product i have no use for and no help from Newegg. I'm telling everyone i know who shops online my experience. It's best to just shop from a company that cares about its customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/newegg/select-stateprovince/newegg-shipped-wrong-product-wont-refund-internet-1126300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contacted Newegg again, same story

AUTHOR: Steve - ()

I contacted Newegg like the above poster suggested and the result was the same as before, except it took more emails this time.

The seller committed fraud ( advertise one product, send me a completely different one and then removing the original offer) using Newegg's website. They then refused to issue me a full refund. Newegg still refuses to make the matter right, despite the evidence. Amazon has issued store credit to people who have been scammed by a market place sellers, but Newegg won't.

Don't waste your time with this company. They care more about the bottom line than customers.

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Newegg_Support - ()

Dear Valued Customer,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. While we encourage customers to contact the Marketplace seller to resolve a problem, Newegg is always there for you as well.

Please email us your account details to Wecare@newegg.com and refer this forum. We'll be happy to look into this and assist you in any way we can.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Newegg Support