Complaint Review: Newegg.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Reported By: Nismo — Westminster California U.S.A.
  • Newegg.com

Industry, California
    United States of America

Newegg.com Newegg NEWEGG IS TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM LOST PACKAGE CLAIM Industry, California

To make the story short, I paid for a DSLR camera kit for Sony A77 + kit lens. Newegg sent me UPS tracking number the next day. I can't tell if Newegg shipped the kit to the correct shipping address or they shipped it to the wrong address. A day later, the tracking says "Delivered, left at Porch". I checked around my house and I even talked to my neighbors. But I couldn't find anything. I contacted Newegg 24 hours later to make sure that the package did not arrive. One of their customer reps created a "lost package" claim. They told me to wait 7-10 business days for them to trace the package. I've been waiting for 2 weeks and so far, nothing from them. No emails, no updates, nothing.

I paid for my stuff and I demand it. Newegg is trying to run away from this claim. If this is UPS' fault, then Newegg is responsible to deal with UPS since Newegg is the sender. If someone from Newegg is reading this report, please take a look at my claim number: 160054. I'm going to contact my bank and let the bank to deal with Newegg soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/neweggcom/industry-california-/neweggcom-newegg-newegg-is-trying-to-run-away-from-lost-package-claim-industry-californi-1002351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content