Complaint Review: Newport Academy Teen Rehab Complaint

• Newport Academy Teen Rehab Complaint
    811 North Ranch Wood Trail
    Orange, California
    USA

Complaint for Newport Academy Teen Rehab Center in California Complaint for Newport Academy Teen Rehab Center in California Orange California

I am compelled to write this complaint for Newport Academy teen treatment center because when I signed my son up for this program, I was told that he would not be exposed to dangerous or sociopathic kids. This was the first of many lies the staff there had told me.  I was shocked when I showed up for my first family session and learned that my son was in treatment with another kid who had killed 4 people! He also injured two others. One can now only communicate by blinking his eyes! Some of these kids are literally sociaopathic and pose great danger to those immediately around them! You can read about it here:

blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/12/ethan_couch_affluenza_newport.php

When we enrolled in the program the kid had been there for a number of months. [continued below]....

..... And then what made it even more surprising when the kid’s father was arrested for impersonating a police officer!!! You can read about it here:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/08/20/affluenza-teen-father-arrested/14328201/

You can draw your own conclusions about the quality of their family program! I hate that I exposed my son to these people. He is worse off for the experience. The decision to send my boy to Newport Academy will probably remain as being among my greatest regrets for years to come.

There are much better options out there, lots of teen and adolescent drug rehab centers, especially in California.  Do your research and don't make a snap decision...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2014 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/newport-academy-teen-rehab-complaint/orange-california-92869/complaint-for-newport-academy-teen-rehab-center-in-california-complaint-for-newport-acade-1183825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content