Complaint Review: Newport Vacation

Canada

Newport Vacation Vacations by Newport Travel Packages Calgary Alberta Canada

*UPDATE Employee: To the Author of the Report

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact

I received a cold call from this company stating I quilting threw my air miles for a 10night stay that could be divided among multiple resorts if i pleased.

They charged my credit card multiple times with many different amounts. After 1 month of phone calls and receiving nothing they finally called back after my wife left them a nasty message denying ever charging our card or speaking with us. We have spoken to our credit card company to be resolved and they filled us in on all the different charge amounts witch came to a complete shock.

I could not believe the complete denial and rude comments they had made when we had a chance to speak to someone.

Do not use these guys hang up ASAP or loose your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/newport-vacation/calgary-alberta-/newport-vacation-vacations-by-newport-travel-packages-calgary-alberta-canada-941166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

To the Author of the Report

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States of America)

I am truly sorry that you feel mislead in any way. The fact is that we are a reputable company and want to offer great service from the time you purchase until the day you travel. The number that you have listed on the report is my direct line. I handle all of our refunds and I can positively say that we do not keep people's money. We have a cancellation policy and procedure just like any company. I do not recollect any of my calls ending the way you have described in your story. I strongly urge you to contact me so that we can come to a common understanding of what happened. I eagerly await to hear from you.

Please Contact

AUTHOR: Richard - (United States of America)

To the Author of this Report,

I am truly sorry that you feel that you have been mislead. The number that you have provided is my direct line and I handle our refunds. I do not recollect ever having a discussion that played out as you described in your report. We are a reputable company that does not keep people's money. We simply want to offer a great experience from the sale of your vacation to the time you travel. I strongly urge you to please contact the number you listed and speak to me directly so that we can come to an understanding of exactly what happened.