Complaint Review: Nexium Solutions LLC

• Nexium Solutions LLC

Internet
    United States of America

Nexium Solutions LLC Karen Baine SCAM Internet

*General Comment: THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM!

I just Bought a portfolio from Nexium Solutions for 2,000 and was completely rip-offed. I found Nexium Solutions online from a website called Debt Connection. Now I honestly cant say if Debt Connection is a scam, but i can say that Nexium Solutions and Karen Baine IS.  The portfolio was suppose to be 2010 paper and only second placement...but it was neither. The masked file Karen Baine sent me had a charge-off date of 2010 but when we sent the bank wire transfer for the 2000 and received the unmasked file the last payment date was early mths of 2007.  Automatically this is a breach of contract, and when i tried to call to either get better accounts or a refund, my phne calls are ignored and messages left unanswered. This portfolio was Ace Cash Express and the debtors I did speak with stated they had already paid this off and they received the loan in '06!!!!!!

Needless to say, I am very upset and plan to contact the GA attorney general today and also contact the orginal website I found this company through.  I am also going to do some investigating of my own for this bank wire transfer since they are clearly not trying to rectify this matter. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nexium-solutions-llc/internet/nexium-solutions-llc-karen-baine-scam-internet-959833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM!

AUTHOR: DUPED - ()

Same thing happened to my company! Already paid, Bankruptcies, she sold the accounts multiple times, avoided me until the contract expired! They have to be stopped! They are expensive so you assume the paper willl be good! NOPE! This company needs to be avoided at all costs!!