Report: #582053

• NextCard Visa- Platinum Recovery Solutions
    PO Box 2538
    Omaha, Nebraska
    United States of America

NextCard Visa- Platinum Recovery Solutions, Nebraska accepted payment on a closed account Omaha, Nebraska

*Author of original report: My sad story of online banking

*Consumer Comment: I'm Confused?

On July 14,2008 Nextcard accepted a $230.00 payment from my checking account for an account that had been previously closed more than a year prior.  I tried making contact with them but to no avail, I am very frustrated.  I tried pleading with my bank and they said there was nothing they could do on there end after I filed reports and spoke with representatives, one gave me this site; I hope you can help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nextcard-visa-platinum-recovery-solutions/omaha-nebraska-68103-2538/nextcard-visa-platinum-recovery-solutions-nebraska-accepted-payment-on-a-closed-account-582053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My sad story of online banking

AUTHOR: Colleen - (United States of America)

I actually thought I had paid my electric bill.  I paid the bill online and Nextcard happened to be listed just below my Electric company and I didn't realize it was still even on my list of bills to pay.....before I knew it    the money was electronically transfered out of my account and when I tried to contact them it was all automatic and the account number it supposedly went on "Did Not Exist"

I'm Confused?

AUTHOR: Cory - (U.S.A.)

Why would you make a $230 payment on a closed account?