Complaint Review: nextdealshop.com

• Reported By: Jay O — Richmond West Virginia United States
  • nextdealshop.com

Internet
    other

www.nextdealshop.com won't send info on how to return my products Internet

I ordered 3 items from www.nextdealshop.com. Online the products and description sounds great and that you are getting a great deal with their discount. I ordered 2 kids writing tablets and when I received them, they looked different than they do online and not what I was expecting. I paid almost $15 apiece for them, and when I recieved them, I was very disappointed to find that the product was much smaller and a very cheap quality than I expected for the amount I paid for them. They were made in China and look like cheap pieces of plastic that can be found at any dollar store in the USA, and something that would break on the first use.

I also purchased some cord clips for keeping cords organized. I paid $5.00 apiece for 3 of them, and they also look like a dollar store item, I wouldn't pay the dollar store a dollar for either item. I have emailed the companie's customer service 5 times in the last 1.5 weeks and not received a response. They also say on their return policy information that they have a 20% restock fee. Who are they kidding. It is bad enough that they have false advertising and sell poor quality products that they are ripping people off for, but charging a 20% restock fee. Their return policy is only 30 days. At the rate they are not responding to me, I may not ever get a response from them until it is too late to return their pieces of crap  I want a return authorization email and a full refund ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2017 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nextdealshopcom/internet/wwwnextdealshopcom-wont-send-info-on-how-to-return-my-products-internet-1415509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content