Complaint Review: NFL GAME PASS
NFL GAME PASS gamepass.nfl.com No refunds after 7 day, No prorations, & can't remove credit card info from NFL website New York Internet
*Author of original report: Update to NFL Game Pass complaint to Washington State Attorney General's Office
1. I mistakenly signed up for NFL GAMEPASS and did not catch the mistake until my first (of three) billings of $29.99 on August 20, 2017.
2. I tried to cancel but it was outside of NFL GAMEPASS' "free trial" period, so NFL GAMEPASS continued to bill me another two $29.99 amounts in or about September 20, 2017 and October 20, 2017.
3. I did not use the service - nor will I ever use it.
4. Accordingly, I am trying to remove my credit card information from the NFL GAMEPASS web site, now that I have paid for my $100. mistake, and the NFL GAMEPASS web site will not let me do so. [continued below]....
5. This is not OK and should not be allowed. See below screen shot taken from: https://gamepass.nfl.com/
6. My position is one should be able to delete or remove an online account as a result of unsatisfactory or unsavory experiences.
7. I have turned this over to the Washington State Attorney General’s office and they have offered to send it on to their “informal complaint resolution services offered by our Consumer Resource Center”.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2017 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nfl-game-pass/internet/nfl-game-pass-gamepassnflcom-no-refunds-after-7-day-no-prorations-amp-cant-remove-1408790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: