Complaint Review: Nick Tepper

• Nick Tepper
    00 Wilshire Blvd # 500
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

Nick Tepper, Nicholas Tepper "Attorney" I doubt very much he is a real lawyer Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: I had dinner with him once

I am a very well known and respected Rabbi in the Ultra-Orthodox Transgender Jewish Community in Guatemala City.

I recently moved into a very luxurious estate at 8th and Alvarado in Los Angeles to be close to my synagogue.  Once I moved in, I noticed a problem with roaches, rats and pidgeons inside the house that the landlords refused to address.  I went to visit Nick Tepper from his advertisement I saw inside the men's room of the Silver Platter night club on Rampart Street.  A FIVE STAR establishment I might add.

Now for my complaint! First of all his "office" is nothing more than a little desk in a co working room in the worst part of LA. I mean Saul Goodman from Breaking Bad had a much nicer place. When I met him I couldn't get over how obese he was as compared to his photo. He also had a very strong stench of body odor and his suit coat was stained and wrinkled. I was kind of put off by his unprofessional appearance at first but he assured me that he was the best attorney in all of California.

He told me what his fee was which I thought was a little high but hey, He said he was better than Johnnie Cochran so what the heck. I was just about to pay him when some irate man came in demanding a refund. Mr. Tepper said he didn't have the cash but offered to let the client use his EBT card in lieu of a refind. How in the world does a "highly successful" Los Angeles attorney qualify for EBT?

That was IT - I bounced out of there quicker than a cat in a Chinese restaurant!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nick-tepper/los-angeles-california-90017/nick-tepper-nicholas-tepper-attorney-i-doubt-very-much-he-is-a-real-lawyer-los-angele-1398671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I had dinner with him once

AUTHOR: - ()

My wife and I happened to be at a California State Bar dinner at Morton's Steak House in Beverly Hills. We were seated with an attorney named Nicholas Tepper. He had some woman with him who looked like transvestite hooker from Compton. During the main course, he tapped his spoon on a water glass and announced, "Hey people look at this" - After getting everyone's attention, he he took out a cigarette lighter, lit it, lifted his leg and passed gas - Igniting a fart. I swear the blue flame must have extended a good 3 to 4 feet and lasted 20 seconds. After that display of crude behavior, good old Nick giggled like a little kid and challenged anyone in the room to do better.

He was prompty escorted out of the restaurant by the Beverly Hills Police.