Complaint Review: Nick Vertuci

• Nick Vertuci

, California
    USA

Nick Vertuci I want my 1700.Refunded like you promised! California

*Author of original report: been resolved

Total scam!! He is a liar also!! Pd 1700 for 3 day course in Tampa, FL with a certificate for total refund and they still ripped us off! They will not refund my money. Tried calling and they blew me off! They promised us our money back. They only make money off of you and not real estate or flipping!

They want you to take your money from retirement savings and give them 40,000 to take a bus trip to CA.!! They take your personal info and look into your financial background. If you don't look like you have much they will ignore you at the 3 day course!  Biggest scam out there!! I still want my money back Nick Vertucci!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2017 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nick-vertuci/california/nick-vertuci-i-want-my-1700refunded-like-you-promised-california-1389059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

been resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

This matter has been resolved by the Company.