Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Guy named Kenny (last name he gave was Davis) said he's interested in casting me as a voiceover actor but needs cash to pay for a demo AND will throw in free Broadway tickets (Hamilton for November). Yes, the second part got me hooked. Anyway he got $50 out of me. Dodgy parts on hindsight: 1. He asked for direction to Ktown (I'm Asian) but knows the nearest ATM? 2. He couldn't give me his contact number or show a personal name card 3. He called a generic Viacom number when I asked for his office number 4. He kept insisting on me "taking a leap of faith" lol Yes I feel stupid for falling for this too!

He asked for $100 but I gave him $50. Note: he has a bad leg and asked me to walk slow. He looks to be about late 40s/mid-50s. Of African descent, portly body/has a noticeable tummy. Wore a hat, new converse sneakers and a Hawaiian shirt. Claimed he was from LA and travels here often enough (and still doesn't know where ktown is??) Anyway, hope this gets publicized and no one else gets scammed! I'll just console myself that he probably needs money for medicine or something...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 04:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nickelodeon-viacom-voiceover-scam/new-york-new-york/nickelodeon-viacom-voiceover-scam-new-yorknbsp-1402127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Nickelodeon Viacom Voiceover Scam