Complaint Review: nicksanman

• Reported By: Lee Chung Leuk — Hong Kong
  • nicksanman

Internet
    USA

nicksanman IGXACT SOFT TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED nicksanman unwilling to refund due to bad service Internet

*Author of original report:   I agree to seek an accomodation with seller

nicksanman will approach people which post job on Freelancer website, he send email directly to buyer and clamed he helped to run wiziq.com and make it how sucessful it is. He will show you some websites he was currently working on it, and asked a higher price ($300 USD) comparing with another freelancer. (he  keep declaimed he worth spending that price.) I was convinced by his fancy words, so I buy his service to modify my website. he said he will deliver the changes in 5 days, and agree to pay three times(100, 100,100).

The job eventually took more than 10 days. he just simply make a minor change (simple coding, copy and paste the code) and keep asking you to pay the rest . Slow respond and cannot fufill my request. finally I waste $150 on his company and his bad service. ( I paid $200 and he only agreed to refund $50)  I learn my lesson!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2017 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nicksanman/internet/nicksanman-igxact-soft-technologies-private-limited-nicksanman-unwilling-to-refund-due-to-1386323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author