Complaint Review: Nimira Thomas

Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Nimira Thomas Call for a good time! But you'll regreat it! Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Darryl Triplett out for BLOOD

Meet her on backpage charged $180 for escourt service. Worse date ever, saide she would show up and never did first day. Second day showed but complained about her sister and boyfriend how unhappy was was with his proformance in bed the whole time. Very crazy and emotionally unbalanced. Dont wast your time with this young bimbo... She will beg for money for made up things, like her grandmother died, tell lies on you to exhort money and when you dont give it will post lies on ripoff report about you. Also, she a thef took over 150.00 from me. DON'T TRUST THIS h*e!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2017 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nimira-thomas/atlanta-georgia-30314/nimira-thomas-call-for-a-good-time-but-youll-regreat-it-atlanta-georgia-1385424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Darryl Triplett out for BLOOD

AUTHOR: Nimira Thomas - (USA)

As Iam Nimira who has worked for this scumbag. A cheat and a liar to his family- a Father of 10 kids. This Tommy person is clearly Darryl Triplett who has filed this report in response to mines. I use to work for Hair 911 and when I tell you this man is the weirdest. He is accumulating this whole lie to save his ads and his marriage. This man knew that I was in need of a job and was in the mist of paying bills for my own apartment. He made me very uncomfortable and is willing to do anything... Say anything to make his claimd true. I should have probably never make the first ripoff claim about him but hey so what.. I was furious that he had laid me off in the mist of my grandmother's death. This man is clearly out for blood and is guilty for his wrong doings because he was made this claim not only under his name but has stated and have told on his self through this claim. I have paypal receipt's to show the payments from his company such as the 150.00 for the hours I worked for him at such Walmart locations selling hair for him. He paid under the table and 180.00 before I even started. Asking me to go out to drinks with him. He smelled weakness when I leaned on him about my situations. He is a total scam and his wife should infact leave him before another girl... With more bravery will go to his wife! As I should have a while ago. But Iam young, and needed money to upkeep my newly apartment. The past is the past and the truth will always come to light....Iam not an escort or any such. Infact Iam a Model in Training. Looking for an Agency. This man is clearly out to ruin me for as many has ruined him! Search his name and you will indeed find many reports on hid frauds. DARYLL TRIPLETT