Complaint Review: Nissan of Hawthorne NJ

• Nissan of Hawthorne NJ
    1060 Goffle Rd
    Hawthorne, New Jersey
    USA

Nissan of Hawthorne NJ Wrongfully tried to keep my down payment after they cancelled the deal! Hawthorne New Jersey

I negotiated a price on a used car, the salesman agreed to fix an electrical issue with the car. I get a call a few days later stating sorry, we can’t repair the vehicle. I later discovered they re-listed the car on their website at a higher price.

A month later I found a $1,000 charge on my credit card for the initial down payment. I contacted them to resolve the matter, and they claim I tried to back out of the deal, and didn't refund my money. The account is now in dispute.

Worst experience I have ever had with a car dealer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nissan-of-hawthorne-nj/hawthorne-new-jersey-07506/nissan-of-hawthorne-nj-wrongfully-tried-to-keep-my-down-payment-after-they-cancelled-the-1140318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content