Complaint Review: Nitro Focus NO3

807 Airport Access Rd, Traverse City, MI 49688
    Traverse City, Michigan
    USA

Nitro Focus NO3 charged $105 for free trial Traverse City Michigan

I read an article on the Men's health magazine with a blog stating that the author had tried the supplement and was impressed. it included 2 links one for NItro Focus NO3 free trial and one for Optimal Stack free trial.

I have not taken either one of the supplements and was charged $105 for the Nitro out of my bank account.

no where was the terms and conditions disclosed and there was nothing stating that they will be charging you for more then what they were intially stating which was supposed to be the shipping only.  I have spoke to my bank and a fraud investigation is going to be taking place. I have also contacted my state attorney regarding this situation and will be taking further action if my money is not returned. I will send the sample back it is still in the Package that i have not opened because i checked my bank account and noticed i was charged $105 before i even got the package. so the package is not open at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nitro-focus-no3/traverse-city-michigan-49686/nitro-focus-no3-charged-105-for-free-trial-traverse-city-michigan-1065450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content