Complaint Review: Nixsa Newell Aka Nixsa Lock

• Reported By: Salinas California
  • Nixsa Newell Aka Nixsa Lock
    1523 Venetian Drive
    Stockton, California

Nixsa Newell Aka Nixsa Lock Rip-off: Lying, money hungry, Wicked Step Mommy Dearest steels from her step kids Stockton California

*Consumer Comment: Probate

Our Wicked, Money Hungry - Step Mommy Dearest Nixsa, waited for our father to die suddenly, then she decided to produce a bogus will that left her and her kids a life insurance policy that my sister and I were told did not exist.

Then she lied to us, and claimed that our father wishes where to leave my sister and myself each $1. Yet our dad and everyone who knew him knew he hated her! Everyone knew that if and when dad's time came, that he wanted all of his kids taken care of. He NEVER played favorites and he worked very hard to make sure all of us were treated equally. Yet that b***h, even though she had been divorced from our dad for over 5 years, got $50,000.

She has managed to sever our ties to our two half brothers as well. (Her kids of course) The b***h didn't even let my dads youngest child (our brother) even know dad had died until a week after the fact. (He is in the US Air Force).

She manipulated my sister and myself while we where grieving so terribly, so that my sister and myself allowed her to take possession of our dads remains, saying that when our youngest brother came home on leave form the US Air Force, we would all go out together and scatter his ashes at sea. Then Nixsa, her new husband (sucker), and our two half brothers, took our fathers ashes and scattered them at sea (his final wishes) without my sister or myself being present. She drove right past where I live! Yet she had promised we would all be a part of this. She swore to us!!!

She promised to send me a shirt or anything simple that belonged to my dad, so I would have something to hold onto, and she didn't. Yet her kids seem to have everything our dad had left in this world. (Not much)

She wouldn't allow us to run an obituary; she claimed it was my father's wishes. We had to have him cremated at the Neptune Society in Stockton, CA. with no viewing, no funeral, and no nothing. We couldn't do anything even though we where his oldest children.

This b***h, who is supposed to be a mother, left my dad's oldest son (our half brother) at a halfway house for nine months without ever even going to see him. While he was there, she was out whoring around all over town with a used car salesman. Now this woman is working in Modesto California at the Juvenile Hall. Wow! Who would imagine that? Glad that my kids are nowhere around!

How could somebody, who is supposed to be a mother cause so much hurt to people who loved her the way my sister and I did. We always believed in her, and trusted her.

Look out men! Because when she is done with her current husband, she'll be looking for you!! So hide your wallets, and make sure that if you have a life insurance policy or 401k, that she never finds out about it. And if you have kids of your own never let her near them. Because she will cause them hurt like they have never known.

Cinderella times 2
Anytown, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2004 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nixsa-newell-aka-nixsa-lock/stockton-california-95207/nixsa-newell-aka-nixsa-lock-rip-off-lying-money-hungry-wicked-step-mommy-dearest-steels-97380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Probate

AUTHOR: Stephanie - (U.S.A.)

2 words for you, PROBATE COURT!
She will not be aboe to touch the money.
no one will. this takes about 5-7 years to settle but at least she will not get more that 1/2 of it.

Get an atorney. They will get paid at the settlement time. So what if they eat up most of it. She wont get it.