Complaint Review: NKC Transportation

• NKC Transportation
    3811 Gardner Ave
    Kansas City, Missouri
    USA

NKC Transportation Brett Marshall The owner is vulgar, a liar, a cheat, and a thief. Kansas City Missouri

My son worked for this company and fro the get go had nothing but problems. The very first load out he was told to run more that his hours and the company went into the electronic logs and falsified them. He was also told he would be an owner operator but the truck he "leased" was a broken down piece of crap. He told the company what was wrong and they either failed to fix it or had mechanics that were incompetent or both. When he took the truck to an actual mechanic the owner cussed him out and refused to make full repairs so he spent more time broke down than driving. He finally got them to "lease" him a better truck but they increased his weekly payment.

Things went from bad to worse for him when he had to deliver a load to Phoenix which he did according to his instructions and the paperwork he was given. He delivered the load and then never got paid for it. When he confronted the payroll people they told him that someone made an error and he would get it in the next paycheck. When he was paid again he didn't receive they money from the load again and once again he was promised that it would be paid. After the third check he called the owner and was told he wouldn't be paid for it because it wasn't on time, even though he had the paperwork showing it was delivered on time. He told Brett Marshall (the owner) that and was cussed at and screamed at. He had finally had enough so he told the owner to give his money. Instead he was fired.

Since he was fired on the road he called me and told me what had happened so I told him to stop driving the truck and call the dispatcher and tell them where the truck was and why he. Wasn't going to finish the load. Since he had been fired, wrongly fired at that, on the road he had no business driving the truck nor any obligation to complete the delivery. By then I had heard enough about Brett Marshall and his attitude so I called him myself and told him I was calling representing my son and I wanted to know why he wasn't paid. Instead of giving me a reason he cussed me out and hung up the phone.

This guy is arrogant, rude, and just a plain jerk. Ive read review after review of drivers reporting the same thing from this company and not being paid. I've also looked up his public record and found the same type of things. My advice, if you work for this guy leave now, he may not have screwed you yet, but he will. If you are thinking of working here look closely at what everyone is saying, they all have basically the. Same story and there is n reason to think you will be better treated. Finally employers will do a background check on you so you should do the same for them before working for a company search public records, a lot of states offer free on-line access to all public court records and Missouri is no different. Do your research before accepting any position especially with this company. Now I am having to help my son, who is young and just entered the work force, learn how to file court papers and official complaints, which is something I have never had to do before, so he can get his much needed paycheck. If you are a lawyer and are reading this please contact me so we can put an end to this guys reign of terror on truck drivers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2017 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nkc-transportation/kansas-city-missouri-64120/nkc-transportation-brett-marshall-the-owner-is-vulgar-a-liar-a-cheat-and-a-thief-k-1388077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content