Complaint Review: NLOP

• NLOP
    2973 Harbor Blvd. Suite 814
    Costa Mesa, California
    United States

NLOP National League of Poker Cafrino I do not have the $75.00 I won or answers why I do not have $75.00 I won. Costa Mesa California

*Author of original report: I do not have the $75.00 I won or answers why I do not have $75.00 I won.

On 11/05/2017 in the 10:35 PM $1000 CASH I won $75.00.  Have not received the $75.00.  I originally contacted NLOP support department on the 9th of November about the problem.  They are no longer answering my inquiries about the $75.00 I did not receive.  I have chrome screenshots of the cash winning page  on NLOP and chrome screenshots of the messages I sent NLOP support but do not how to display them here.  Almost 4 weeks I do not have the $75.00 I won or answers why I do not have $75.00 I won.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2017 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nlop/costa-mesa-california-92626/nlop-national-league-of-poker-cafrino-i-do-not-have-the-7500-i-won-or-answers-why-i-1414961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I do not have the $75.00 I won or answers why I do not have $75.00 I won.

AUTHOR: NLOPowesme - (United States)

On 11/05/2017 in the 10:35 PM $1000 CASH I won $75.00. Have not received the $75.00. I originally contacted NLOP support department on the 9th of November about the problem. They are no longer answering my inquiries about the $75.00 I did not receive. I have chrome screenshots of the cash winning page on NLOP and chrome screenshots of the messages I sent NLOP support but do not how to display them here. Almost 4 weeks I do not have the $75.00 I won or answers why I do not have $75.00 I won. NLOP support referred to it as “ one problematic payment.” NLOP runs an internet site and can not fix a payment problem in 4 weeks time? What does that say about NLOP technical abilities? Money doesn't grow on trees for a veteran with a messed up hip, shrinking spine, bulging discs, muscle spasms, 3 kids, and the inability to work or get disability. One "problematic" payment for NLOP is a lot of money to me. If someone owed you $75.00 what would you do?