Complaint Review: NMG*CK Pleasure Knife

essex, Vermont
    United States of America

NMG*CK Pleasure Knife took my money essex, Vermont

*Consumer Comment: Pleasure Knife

I was on the publishers clearing house site when i was offered a cooking pleasures knife for free! all i have to pay was the shipping and handling of $8.95 in December. I was just charged in January from the same people for $88.94! I have the online recite that states that I only agreed to pay $8.95. Not only am I out that money but it caused my account to overdraft and I have to pay an additional fee of $34 for that. I'm a broke college student. Are you kidding me!!! I called the number in the e-mail recite and it basically is an automated phone line that says their records indicate that I bought something and that I will continue to be charged for other products sent to me. If you ordered this knife as others have get ride of your bank card and get a new one. They will keep charging you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nmgck-pleasure-knife/essex-vermont-05452/nmgck-pleasure-knife-took-my-money-essex-vermont-996764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Pleasure Knife

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

I got this knife at a great price, $8.95, and thinking this was a one time thing, followed thru and got it. Now this company charged my card  $88.95.  For What????  I tried calling the number that was associated with the charge, and got an automated message about handling credit card debt.  I did learn a big lesson this time but now have to get a new card..what a pain.  Whose pleasure?  Don't anyone ever try something for just shipping and handling....nothing is free.