Complaint Review: No More Rack

Internet
    United States of America

No More Rack Customer Service Reps are liars. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a pair of boots from NoMoreRack.com the day after Thanksgiving.  They were a good deal, I didn't expect them to be designer.  The website says to allow 2-4 weeks for delivery, though they do their best to make it a shorter period.

I received no response, or boots, in about a month, so I contacted customer service.  They sent back a stock reply saying the vendor was experiencing shipping delays, and deemed my inquiry solved.  It was not solved.

After much back and forth with customer service, through email, since they do not list a telephone number, I received a shipping confirmation, complete with a tracking number.  After 2 weeks I contacted them again and received another shipping confirmation, and another tracking number.  Still no boots.

I contacted them again and was told the item will not be shipped due to an inventory shortage, and I will receive a site credit.  I find this unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/no-more-rack/internet/no-more-rack-customer-service-reps-are-liars-internet-996252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.