Complaint Review: No No by Radiancy

• No No by Radiancy
    150 Stewart Parkway Greensboro Ga 30642
    Greensboro, Georgia
    USA

No No by Radiancy Their money back guarantee is false. They fight with you when you call to get the return address. They make you get a code or won't except the package when you return it. I had to report to BBB and dispute with my bank to get my refund. They also will not give you the money to send back. All lies Greensboro Georgia

*Consumer Comment: scam

I purchased the NO NO by Radiancy hoping it would work, but it did not.  I used every day for 20 days, and nothing.

Because of the price and not wanting them to take any more money out for the additional 2 paymnets, I called to get the address to send the product back.  The woman I spoke to was extremely rude. She toldme she had to ask me a series of questions. I said No, I just want to return the product. She told me I had to have a code to return the product, and if I didn't listen to her, she would not give me the code, and therefore would not give me credit.

Again I told her, I didn't have time to argue with her, and just wanted the code. She kept talking over me, like she was reading from a book. I finally told her to stop talking and listen. She kept talking, so I ask for her supervisor, she kept talking, asking me all sorts of personal questions.  Where did I use the product, what part of my body, how many times what frequency.

I finally lost my temper with her and ask to speak to a supervisor, she kept talking. I screamed at her to stop talking and she hung up on me.

Thank God I have a great bank who disputed the charge, and stopped payment on any future transactions.

Lesson Learned. Never buy anything form a TV Commercial 800 number!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/no-no-by-radiancy/greensboro-georgia-30642/no-no-by-radiancy-their-money-back-guarantee-is-false-they-fight-with-you-when-you-call-1054503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

scam

AUTHOR: gray444 - (USA)

I tried to call but they drop all calls concerning a return, but if you push the button saying you want to order one wow the system works ! I say that because they told me they were having a problem with their system. I have never heard of a problem that only effects the return callers not new order's. I have been calling and emailing since March they try to get you past the 60 day money back guarantee so if you call and they hang up hit the promt for a new order so you will be on record before the 60 day's is up. I was able to email them once now that email is gone, they gave me another email and it always come's back undeliverable. I am reporting them to the BBB and the F,C.C by making a promise on television and not following thru they have commited a felony. I ask that everybody report them !