Complaint Review: No No Hair Removal System by Radiancy

• No No Hair Removal System by Radiancy
    Radiancy, Inc 150 Stewart Pkwy Greensboro, GA 306
    Many Cities, California
    United States of America

No No Hair Removal System by Radiancy No-NO Hair Remover Does NOT work as described, Lies to you abt return policy, & REFUSES to return money Many Cities, California

*Consumer Comment: Also feeling a little ripped off

I DEEPLY REGRET I cannot rate this any lower than a 1 star on Amazon.com!

I was told by the male representative I could pay the $14.95 shipping and still have the 60 day trial! Further, if I chose to return the device, I would be refunded my $89.00 (first of 3 x $89.00 payments TOTAL OF $281.95) and they would retain the $14.95... I agreed to the above terms.

>>>>The device NOT work as promised!<<<<

I received the item on Aug 13. Evidently it was delivered on the Aug 12th. I called in on Sep 16th to receive an RMA (return merchandise) and was told basically tough noogies! According to standard business practices, 30 days DOES NOT include weekends. Hmmm, according to standard business practices, I am WELL WITHIN my 30/60 DAY trial!

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP REFUSES TO LET YOU SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR. [continued below]....
.....
THEY THREATED COLLECTIONS!

BE ADVISED, THIS PRODUCT DOES >>NOT<< WORK AS PROMISED.
PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I AM GOING TO MY CC COMPANY TO GET THE PAYMENTS STOPPED!
Please see Amazon.com reviews:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/no-no-hair-removal-system-by-radiancy/many-cities-california-/no-no-hair-removal-system-by-radiancy-no-no-hair-remover-does-not-work-as-described-lies-777521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Also feeling a little ripped off

AUTHOR: Jakk Rozz - ()

Aside from nono! not working as I thought it would be, I am sure they charged me a little more than they should have. I added up the 3 payments + s/h and that came up to be $284.80. I looked at what I have been charged as of December 26th...$304.90. Seriously? They want to pull that stunt? Bogus.