Complaint Review: NoHo Pack and Ship

• NoHo Pack and Ship
    10907 Magnolia Blvd
    North Hollywood, California
    USA

NoHo Pack and Ship I will never go back to this location. Save you money this place is a complete rip off. Fed Ex told me that they are the closest drop off in my area and I went a few times but on my third visit the lady wanted to charge me to drop off a prepaid FedEx package. I can go to any other locations in my area and drop off for free. I went to another location down the street and they told me to drop off my package with no hesitation or extra fees so this place is trying to get over so do not give them your money. I plan to report them to Fed Ex for ripping their customers off. North Hollywood California

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious? Why is this a rip off??

I will never go back to this pack and ship location. Save your money this place is a complete rip off. Fed Ex told me that they are the closest drop off in my area and I went a few times but on my third visit the lady wanted to charge me to drop off a prepaid FedEx package. I can go to any other locations in my area and drop off for free.  I went to another location down the street and they told me to drop off my package with no hesitation or extra fees so this place is trying to get over so do not give them your money. I plan to report them to Fed Ex for ripping their customers off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/noho-pack-and-ship/north-hollywood-california-91601/noho-pack-and-ship-i-will-never-go-back-to-this-location-save-you-money-this-place-is-a-1101566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Are you serious? Why is this a rip off??

AUTHOR: Seeworthy - ()

So let us get this straight. You demand walking into a privately owned business for you personal convenience and chore, and expect that privately funded business to do you a service for free? What kind of person are you? That's not a rip off. that's capitalism. Many locations charge drop off fees. Go to a UPS Store...UPS drops are free, but they charge for FedEx to cover the pick up fee. Go to FedEx Office...they won't charge a fee, but they will refuse any other carrier shipments altogether.

That pack and ship location you waddled into is not FedEx, so why are you insisting they do your work for free?? They have to pay FedEx to come there. You could have been responsoble and called FedEx to come to your home to pick it up, and pay the $11 FedEx pick up fee, but you opted to be an inconsiderate mooch.

So quit your disgraceful whining and continue finding places/people to do your work for free. And nice job making it obvious that you are one of the lazy self centered people that have no problem sapping funds from hard working tax payers. Are you proud to be that dumb?