Complaint Review: NOLAimports

• NOLAimports
    P.O. Box 1955 Harvey LA 70058
    Harvey, Louisiana
    United States of America

NOLAimports NOLA Imports.com Accepted payment, did not ship product, does not respond to emails or calls Harvey, Louisiana

I ordered 100 crawfish bibs from NOLAImports on February 23, 2012. I paid via Paypal, but never received the item that I ordered. Online on their website I can see my order #21339 with the status of "processing."

They have not responded to my multiple email requests for status and the phone number is bogus.  I did not alert Paypal soon enough for Paypal to dispute the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nolaimports/harvey-louisiana-70058/nolaimports-nola-importscom-accepted-payment-did-not-ship-product-does-not-respond-to-e-896474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content