Complaint Review: Nomore racks

• Nomore racks

Internet, Ontario
    United States of America

Nomore racks did not shipp goods Internet, Ontario

I ordered a bra off of nomore racks on 7/15/2012. They provide a tracking number which gives no infor. at any time. They are not the shipper of the products. They have venders that do that which no where indicates that on their site.

I called them on 8/9/2012 and ask about my merchindise. They told me they sent info to the shipper. When they hear back from the shipper they will inform me. I told them I wanted my money back. They indicated it is out of their hands it went to the shipper.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomore-racks/internet-ontario-/nomore-racks-did-not-shipp-goods-internet-ontario-933085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content