Complaint Review: Nomorerack

• Reported By: Cheryl — Wayland New York United States of America
  • Nomorerack

Internet
    United States of America

Nomorerack Received an email telling me that they were busy but if my order did not arrive by 12/21/2012 they would issue a refund plus a credit I have the copy , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a Mans Razor and I received a notice by email that they were behind because of all the orders that they had to fill along with a strike in California.  The email said that if I did not receive my order by 12/21/2012 to email them which I did and they would refund my money plus give me a credit.  I had to purchase the item at another store and on 12/26/2012 my order was received.  I ask for the refund, told them I would be glad to send the item back if they would send a label with instructions but all I got were excuses and I have not been able to settle this.  i have kept all the emails and thinking of turning my problem over to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerack/internet/nomorerack-received-an-email-telling-me-that-they-were-busy-but-if-my-order-did-not-arriv-990889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Cheryl,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.