Complaint Review: NOMORERACK

LOS ANGELES, California
    United States of America

NOMORERACK CUSTOMER IS NOT ALLOWED INFO or is RIGHT LOS ANGELES, California

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Hello..I ordered a ring October 18,2012 and it came November 5,2012. It was the wrong ring sent but the shipping paper haad the correct one. Called that Monday and talked to a person that I could'nt understand and a poor telephone connection. Tried the Chat Now line and person could basically be reading from a paper of what to say. I have called everyday since..this is Thursday and still waiting for a Supervisor or Management to get back to me. They would'nt give me another number to call but the same one.

As I do this I am still waiting to hear from anyone..I emailed a letter that was to get back to me in 24 hrs. Again that was Monday. I have sent it back wanting the one I ordered and they don't have anymore. The MISTAKE was on them not me. I don't want credit so they still get my money I want my ring. I just don't understand why I can't call another number that I can get hold of Management or owner. I have dealt with nomorerack.com for awhile now and have NEVER had a problem. I'm hoping someone can help me instead of arguing with me..Have a Blessed Day as I still wait...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerack/los-angeles-california-90023/nomorerack-customer-is-not-allowed-info-or-is-right-los-angeles-california-966396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Barb,

We sincerely apologize for the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you were sent an incorrect item. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out, and we want to thank you for your continued support.