Complaint Review: nomorerack

• nomorerack
    1312A Boyle Ave.
    Los Angeles, California
    United States of America

nomorerack I have bought many items from nomorerack, and all seemed fine. Until I bought a Cuisinart SS-700 Single Serve Keurig Brewing System. I leaks water underneath, which caused my GFI power supply to fai Los Angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

After repeadily writing nomorerack to report my Cuisinart Coffee Machine will not work, I get no replies.  I am very frustrated because I paid over $100 for it.  The last time I tried it ,it popped every curcuit breaker in my kitchen.  I am afraid to use it now!  I have purchaced over $75 worth of gormet Keurig coffee and now I can't use it anywhere!!

Carolyn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerack/los-angeles-california-90023/nomorerack-i-have-bought-many-items-from-nomorerack-and-all-seemed-fine-until-i-bought-1023356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi Carolyn,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.