Complaint Review: nomorerack

New York, New York
    United States of America

nomorerack nomorerack.com Refused to provide my refund!! New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Please do not use nomorerack. I ordered 2 pair of boots. Only one pair was delivered. I've sent several emails with proof of purchase, and they haven't given me a refund. They also guarenteed a refund if I didn't receive my order on or before December 21st.    I'm still waiting for a response. The pair of boots I received were cheaply made but I'm afraid to send them back fearing that I will also lose another refund!!!  They are clearly a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerack/new-york-new-york-10016/nomorerack-nomorerackcom-refused-to-provide-my-refund-new-york-new-york-990251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We would like to let you know that we are sincerely sorry for the negative experience you had with our website. Please bear in mind that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately rectified into for you. If you can please email the details of your account and of your order to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to assist you and have this matter resolved to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.