Complaint Review: NoMoreRack

• NoMoreRack
    154,1917 W. 4th Ave,Vancouver, BC, Canada V6J1M7
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    United States of America

I saw what I thought was a good deal. Egyptian cotton sheets for $33. or so. They had tapes of Martha Stewart and such saying it was a good site so I ordered the sheets.  Well it's been weeks and no sheets.

First they said it was coming by USPS. Then Fed-Ex. No delivery. I can't get satisfaction from them. I keep complaining and all they do is give me the order and tracking number that tells me it was  never delivered. So where's my order???

I've gone through several people by email. They hide the phone number!!!!!! They had a live chat and stopped that too. They claim customer satisfaction is important so why "take the money and run???"

That's not a smart way to do business. I told my friends about the site and now I'm warning them to stay away from it. They won't be doing business much longer this way!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerack/vancouver-british-columbia-v6j1m7/nomorerack-no-more-rack-and-no-product-delivery-either-vancouver-british-columbia-853592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Team@nomorerack

AUTHOR: Team@nomorerack - (United States of America)

Hello Cap22,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team.

We apologize for any difficulty you have faced. If you could please share your E-mail address/Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

Sincerely,
Samuel.

Ordered 3-1-2012 and still NOT HERE

AUTHOR: cap22 - (United States of America)

OK so I back off of them some because they say it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get here. Today they want a report as to how "happy" I am with the product!!!! WHAT PRODUCT????? I haven't gotten anything!!!!!????? I wrote to their customer service dept AGAIN asking where my order is. The survey they wanted filled out doesn't record unhappy answers. OH REALLY???? Big surprise. Apparently I'm going to get little satisfaction from this outfit but I can "stir the pot" and see what happens so HERE I AM AGAIN. No Satisfaction!!!! Customer Service??? Their first concern??? I doubt it highly!!!!!!!

NoMoreRack Response

AUTHOR: cap22 - (United States of America)

I finally got a straight answer out of someone named "Oliver" in customer service. He said Fed Ex not USPS had it and it would take 2-4 weeks for delivery which I find odd since Fed Ex prides themselves on swift delivery.

Anyway I will see what happens and hope for the best. I am impressed with the fact that they did not just ignore me or give up. I am confused about the delivery system and why it takes so long if they use Fed Ex and why the obtuse responses the first few times I contacted them.

I suggest they reinstate the Live Chat window. That was helpful and a phone number would not hurt at all just in case. I will  keep my fingers crossed.

Team@nomorerack

AUTHOR: Team@nomorerack - (United States of America)

Hello Cap22,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations
team. Always here to help!

We understand we may not be perfect but
we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any
difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your E-mail
address/Order ID, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service
levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our
customers are happy.