Complaint Review: NOMORERACK.COM

Internet
    United States of America

NOMORERACK.COM NO PRODUCT! NO REFUND! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I shopped online at nomerack.com and after two months I placed my order, I still waiting for my item. I sent two emails making a complaint for the delay and I called to their customer service and the only answer I got was, that " they have to investigate what happened with their vendor and after that they will consider a possible refund, meanwhile I just have to wait" Also the refund will be just as a credit, so my money never will be back to my bank account. I try to talk to the Supervisor of customer service department, and she or he was not available. This is a total Rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-no-product-no-refund-bad-customer-service-internet-1012881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.