Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

Internet
    United States of America

Nomorerack.com nomorerack.com Return Policy and Defective Products Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Re: Order Concern

This site has a return policy of 7 days for defective products and 30 days for unwanted returns. I ordered 2 purses and both had defective zippers after 2 weeks. One purse, which I purchased for the winter months, was not even used other than to test the zippers. They would not honor the return. Beware of spending your money on this site. Spend your money at more reliable and customer friendly sites such as Kohl's, Target, Amazon and even Overstock. I can see why the defective period is so short.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-nomorerackcom-return-policy-and-defective-products-internet-905271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Re: Order Concern

AUTHOR: Vincent111 - (Canada)

Hello W,

Vincent here from Nomorerack and I wanted to thank you for bringing this to my attention and I do apologize for the concerns on your order.

I would like to look into this further and get this resolved for you but in order to do so, could I ask that you email me directly (email below) with your name and details so I can properly review and get this taken care of.

Sincerely,