Complaint Review: NOMORERACK.COM

• NOMORERACK.COM
    381 Park Avenue South, NYC, NY 10016
    Internet
    United States of America

NOMORERACK.COM ORDERED BOOTS, ACCOUNT CHARGED AND NEVER DELIVERED!! NO REFUND EITHER!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a pair of Luxurious Australian Style Double Button Winter Boots on 11/25/12 and paid by Paypal.  I never received the boots!!  When I communicated with nomorerack about the non-delivery, nomorerack sent me tracking #s TWICE.  Those tracking #s were bogus!!  Nothing was ever shipped!!  I finally demanded a refund and was given the royal run around with a lot of promises still no refund.  After the constant run around (over 47 days after my order), I contacted Paypal and found out that while nomorerack was stringing me along, my time to demand a refund had expired.  Nomorerack made that clear to Paypal!!  This leads me to believe that nomorerack intended to string me along during the Paypal refund time frame.   How beneficial!! This company appears to scam people out of their money.  I have filed a report with the Attorney Generals Office.  I suggest anyone who is experiencing the same situation with nomorerack contact and file a formal complaint with their local Attorney Generals Office immediately.  Lots of luck to all!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-ordered-boots-account-charged-and-never-delivered-no-refund-either-1003576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.