Complaint Review: Nomorerack.com

• Nomorerack.com
    381 Park Ave S., 4th Floor; New York, NY 10016
    Internet
    United States of America

Nomorerack.com Ordered Ugg boots, charged me, told me 3 times they were shipped with bogus shipping trackin labels, promised xmas delivery , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Ordered Ugg boots at a killer price, found out NOW that this deal is too good to be true! Ordered November 26th, 2012 and was promised to receive them by Christmas. Emailed customer service and got a response with a USPS tracking number.

A couple of days before Christmas I was still promised my order before Christmas, on December 24th, 2012 I got another USPS tracking number. Nothing came in, no USPS tracking numbers had updated information. Emailed again in January and on January 5th, 2013 I received my third USPS tracking number saying my product shipped.

On January 11th, 2013 I filed a dispute with Paypal and received a refund throught them on January 13th, 2013. This company needs to be put out of business and the owners need to go to jail for FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/internet/nomorerackcom-ordered-ugg-boots-charged-me-told-me-3-times-they-were-shipped-with-bogu-1002156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.