Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• nomorerack.com
    381 Park Ave South
    New York, New York
    United States of America

nomorerack.com Did not send product, did not issue refund or credit that was guaranteed. New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I ordered a pair of UGG boots on 11/30/12 for christmas. They guaranteed it to be delivered by Dec 21. They guaranteed a full refund and a credit if the boots were not shipped by this date. They were not shipped ever and I contacted them for the refund. They blamed Hurricane Sandy, then they said they would refund my money.

They said the boots were shipped but I never received them. I had to contact my credit card company to get the charge off my card. They emailed to say they gave me a refund and to check my account. That was a lie.

So, I never got the refund, credit or boots from this company. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/new-york-new-york-/nomorerackcom-did-not-send-product-did-not-issue-refund-or-credit-that-was-guaranteed-990496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Look forward to hearing from you, and resolving this for you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.