Complaint Review: nomorerack.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Reported By: Larry — Temecula California U.S.A.
  • nomorerack.com
    381 Park Avenue South
    New York, New York
    United States of America

nomorerack.com seems to be a bait and switch operation - New York, New York

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Ordered a Belkin Share Max N300 GIGABIT router from nomorerack.com on 1/17/2013.  The item they sent was a Belkin Share N300 router - no gigabit ethernet ports.  I just want to them to ship the item they advertised, and which they are STILL advertising!  Their customer service rep sent an email saying I could return the item for a refund, but nothing about sending the CORRECT item.

I don't want to be on the hook for shipping charges in both directions for their apparent bait and switch scam, so I plan on disputing the charge on my credit card.  If nomorerack would just send the router they advertised and pay for shipping the wrong one back, I would be happy, but so far they have shown no interest in doing that, which makes me suspect they knew they were sending a downgraded product.   I haven't found the cheaper router they actually shipped advertised on their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nomorerackcom/new-york-new-york-10016/nomorerackcom-seems-to-be-a-bait-and-switch-operation-new-york-new-york-1008991. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.